Hi my name it Tim, aka "praisebear" on Live365.com.
I founded "Faith Hope and Love Radio" to fill a desperate need for a place of safety for the Christian Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual/Transgendered community.
As a gay Christian it is nearly impossible to find a welcome place in the Christian community. Much of my worship and praise was supplimented by Christian radio, however periodically that was interupted by gay bashing and prejudice from the broadcaters.
As I poured out my complaint to God I began to see that God was leading me to make a place where all Christians can gather to praise and worship Him without prejudice. At first I envisioned an actual place, sort of like Taize. A church or gathering where worship and praise was constantly being lifted to our God. As I waited on God for direction I realized that with a 24 hour internet radio stream I could provide exactly that, a place of praise and worship constantly being lifted up to our God.
So far I have constantly had a stream of praise and worship for about 8 months and 99 of you have set us as a preset! Thank you! I know you chose us because of your love for our God.
Stay tuned, we have plans for teaching and some live worship services if the Lord wills.
Pray for us, many GLBTV Christians have no place to worship where they will not be attacked or judged. In many cases our station is thier only link to worship. This is wrong, and not our Fathers will.
In future posts I will share with you all that we have planned on Faith Hope and Love Radio.
To tune into the station click on this link:
http://www.live365.com/stations/praisebear?site=live365
Grace and Peace,
Timothy
aka Prasiebear
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment